1. RESEARCH GROUP
Team of High-Value Utilization of Salt Lake Resources
2. BRIEF INTRODUCTION
The team has long been devoted to the basic and applied research of comprehensive utilization of salt lake resources. In recent years, the main research focuses on lithium isotope separation and phase change materials. The team has participated and completed dozens of national, provincial and ministry scientific research projects, and won 6 provincial-level scientific and technological progress awards. A number of scientific and technological achievements have been successfully transformed, leading to considerable benefits to the national economy and society.
3. MAJOR SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH PROJECTS
1) National special sub-project on solid waste recycling, “Preparation and properties of controllable warm water and salt phase change materials”, implementation period: 2018.12-2022.11
2) NSFC, “Phase change energy storage theory of ionic liquid and its application in scale utilization of magnesium and chlorine resources in salt lake”, approval no. : U1407205, implementation period: 2015.01 -- 2018.12
3) NSFC., “Study on the low temperature dielectric steady phase chemical relationship and cryo-crystallization rule of Na+,K+,Mg2+//Cl-,SO42- -H2O system, approval no. : 21373252, implementation period: 2014.01-2017.12;
4) National natural science foundation of China - Qinghai provincial people's government qaidam salt lake chemical science research joint fund, cultivation project t- "Study on extraction and separation mechanism of lithium isotopes by ionic liquid - crown ether system", implementation period: 2015.01-2019.12.
5) Special program for transforming scientific and technological achievements, Qinghai province, “Research on the technology and equipment for extraction and separation of lithium isotopes by ionic liquid - crown ether system”, qinghai, implementation period: 2019.01-2021.12
4. RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS
The typical essays:
1) A thermally stable phase change material with high latent heat based on an oxalic acid dihydrate/boric acid binary eutectic system. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, 2017, 168: 38-44
2) Effects of sodium chloride on the thermal behavior of oxalic acid dihydrate for thermal energy storage. Applied Energy, 2017, 185: 762–767
3) Binary eutectic mixtures of stearic acid-n-butyramide/n-octanamide as phase change materials for low temperature solar heat storage. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2017, 111: 1052–1059
4) Solvent extraction of lithium from aqueous solution using non-fluorinated functionalized ionic liquids as extraction agents, Separation and Purification Technology, 2017, 172, 473-479
5) Thermal properties and reliability of eutectic mixture of stearic acid-acetamide as phase change material for latent heat storage. The Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics, 2017, 106: 178–186，
6) Solvent extraction of lithium ions by tri-n-butyl phosphate using a room temperature ionic liquid, Journal of Molecular Liquids, 2016, 215, 640-646
7) Investigations of BaxSr1?xTiO3 ceramics and powders prepared by direct current arc discharge technique，Applied Physics Letters, 2014, 105, 092901: 1-4.
8) Physical-chemical properties of nickel analogs ionic liquid based on choline chloride. Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, 2014, 115: 1779- 1785.
9) Three Novel Phases in the Sm-Co-Ga System. Syntheses, Crystal and Electronic Structures, and Electrical and Magnetic Properties, Inorganic Chemistry, 2007, 46(10), 4177- 4186.
The typical patents:
1) A method of extracting lithium isotopes, ZL201510952117.4
2) A composite and its preparation method of graphene/titanium dioxide, ZL201410403705.8.
3) A method for preparing potassium chloride from potassium containing tailings of low grade sulfate subtype, ZL 201410229013.6
4) A new magnesium eutectic solvent, ZL 201310131293.2
5) A kind of explosive suppression material placed in flammable and explosive liquid storage container, ZL 201120128929.4
“Ionic Liquid Analogues”, Jia Yongzhong etc., Beijing: Chemical Industry Press, 2015
5. AWARDS / RECOGNITION
1) In 2014, "Comprehensive utilization technology of complex lead-zinc ore smelting waste residue", the 7th "golden bridge award of China technology market" excellent project;
2) In 2013, "Integration and application of intrinsically safe technology for flammable and explosive liquids", third prize of Qinghai province science and technology progress award;
3) In 2013, "Research and application of high performance aluminum-magnesium alloy explosion suppression materials", the third prize of science and technology award of China occupational safety and health association;
4) In 2012, "comprehensive utilization of waste residue from complex lead-zinc ore smelting", second prize of Qinghai province science and technology progress award.
5) In 2010, "salt lake concentrated brine-silicate water-salt system high temperature and high pressure phase equilibrium and magnesium lithium silicate composite material", third prize of science and technology progress of Qinghai province.
Professor Jia yongzhong's personal honor
1) Enjoyed special government allowances since 2016;
2) In 2014, the advanced individual in the 7th "golden bridge award of China technology market";
6. INTRODUCTION OF TEAM LEADER
Jia Yongzhong, researcher, Ph.D and Ph.D supervisor, majoring in comprehensive utilization of salt lake resources. He has carried out and accomplished the national science and technology plan “973” special project, in addition, two general project and one key project of the State Natural Science Fund. He published more than 100 SCI papers, and was granted about 80 national invention patents, as well as edited a monograph. he won a number of provincial and ministerial awards and individual honors.（Email：email@example.com; Office number: 86-971-6321767）
7. RESEARCH GROUP MEMBERS
Jing Yan, Yao Ying, Sun Jinhe, Zhang Quanyou, Xie Shaolei, Shao Fei.