1. RESEARCH GROUP
2. BRIEF INTRODUCTION
The potassium group has long been committed to the research on extraction and comprehensive utilization of potassium and magnesium resources in Salt Lakes. So far, the group has established relatively complete preparation techniques for potassium chloride, potassium sulfate and potassium sulfate magnesium fertilizer, and has applied for related patents. Two of them have been converted into productivity. The group has helped the enterprise to build a set of potassium sulfate trial production equipment with an annual output of 25,000 tons; a set of 100,000 tons of potassium chloride production equipment; and an annual production capacity of 150,000 tons of potassium sulfate and magnesium fertilizer production equipment. So far, the team has won 7 million Yuan in research funding.
3. RESEARCH PROJECTS IN THE PAST THREE YEARS
1. Experimental study on full-water soluble potassium and magnesium sulfate fertilizer. Project funding: 400 thousand Yuan.
2. Sustainable development of potassium resources, storage of salt lakes and associated resources, and development of fine chemicals. Project funding: 1 million Yuan.
4. RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS
1. LI Hai-min,Niu Han-gen, YANG Hai-yun, HOU Dian-bao, CHEN Yu-gang, MENG Rui-ying, A preparation method of magnesium sulfate heptahydrate. Chinese invention patent authorization numer: ZL201510925281.6,Authorization date, 2017.03.29.
2. LI Hai-min, CHEN Yu-gang,YANG Hai-yun, MENG Rui-ying, A method for preparing potassium sulfate. Chinese invention patent authorization numer: ZL201410246739.0，Authorization date, 2016.07.06.
3. LI Hai-min, YANG Hai-yun,CHEN Yu-gang, Method for separating and extracting potassium sulfate magnesium fertilizer by using potassium-containing solid ore. Chinese invention patent authorization numer: ZL200810232285.6,Authorization date, 2011.06.22.
4. LI Hai-min, CHEN Yu-gang, YANG Hai-yun, MENG Rui-ying, A method for preparing potassium sulfate magnesium fertilizer using potassium sulfate ore. Chinese invention patent authorization numer: ZL200810150357.2,Authorization date, 2010.12.08.
5. LI Hai-min, CHEN Yu-gang, MENG Rui-ying, YANG Hai-yun , Method for preparing potassium chloride by using potassium salt brine of sulfate type salt lake. Chinese invention patent authorization numer: ZL200710018654.7,Authorization date, 2007.8.28.
6. LI Hai-min, CHEN Yu-gang, MENG Rui-ying, YANG Hai-yun , A method for preparing potassium sulfate by using a potassium sulfate subtype containing potassium brine, Chinese invention patent authorization numer: ZL200710017628.2,Authorization date, 2009.6.24.
1. WU Hui，HOU Dian-bao，Li Hai-min，Meng Rui-ying，Niu Han-gen， Study on the Preparation of Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate by Using the Brine and Epsomite Mineral，JOURNAL OF SALT LAKE RESEARCH，Vol.23，No3,58-62.
2. LI Hai-ming，LEI Guang-yuan，CHENG Yu-gang，HE Yong-feng, Synthesis Technology of MgSO4·7H2O Produced with Flotation Tailing of Potassium-Magnesium Sulphate Fertilizer through HotLeaching and Cooling Crystallization, JOURNAL OF SALT LAKE RESEARCH，Vol.20，No2,44-51.
3. LI Hai-min，MA Jin-yuan，ZHANG Quan-you，BIAN Hong-li, Flocculation Sedimentation Experiment of High Mud Content，Low Grade Surface Solid Potassium Deposit in Mahai Salt Lake, JOURNAL OF SALT LAKE RESEARCH，Vol.20，No1,35-39.
5. INTRODUCTION OF TEAM LEADER
Li Hai-min(1964- ), doctoral supervisor, researcher. He graduated from the Department of Salt Industry Chemical Engineering of Tianjin Institute of Light Industry in 1986, majoring in inorganic chemical engineering with a bachelor's degree in engineering. After graduation, he was assigned to the Qinghai Salt Lake Research Institute of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. He is engaged in the research and development of separating potassium resources from Salt Lake brine and deep processing of potassium resources to prepare potassium chloride, potassium sulfate, potassium sulfate and magnesium fertilizer.
As project leader, he has completed one of the major scientific and technological projects of the Ministry of Science and Technology in the “10th Five-Year Plan” and other projects in Qinghai Province, applied for 12 national invention patents as the first inventor, two of them have been authorized. More than 15 articles have been published by the first author and others. He has cultured 15 graduate students for the country.
Entering the 21st century, in the face of new challenges, we are determined to engage in scientific research work and scientific research accumulation in the field of separation and extraction of salt lake resources for nearly 30 years, and work hard to create greater glories.
7. RESEARCH GROUP MEMBERS
CHEN Yu-gang, HOU Dian-bao, YANG Hai-yun, WANG Xiang-ming